SOCIAL MEDIA VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
- Virtual Belle focuses on only a few Social Media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Together we will establish your social media strategy and action plan – You know your audience and your voice should be heard across all your platform pages. You, yourself, don’t need to take time to post on your own, Virtual Belle will handle that for you.
- Virtual Belle will schedule the posting for your already written content onto various Social Media platforms. This will save you valuable time and increase your marketing efforts.
- Virtual Belle will create and update Facebook pages and events as needed.
Hourly Retainer Package
Virtual Belle offers a retainer package. Don’t know how many hours you need? No problem. We will discuss your needs and design a customized package for you.
SOCIAL MEDIA BEGINNER PACKAGE
- Together we will discuss and analyze your business and determine which social media platforms are best for your business.
- Setup of up to three social media platforms, including adding one image and background.
- Start building your audience – gain followers and friends.
- Three posts per week per platform for one month.
- Follow up on posts, if needed, to increase engagement.
Package Price Starts at $300.00
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
- Provide three posts per week for up to three social media platforms for one month.
- Post follow ups and comments, when needed, to increase engagement.
- Continue building your audience – adding followers and friends.
Package Price Starts at $175.00 monthly
In 1988, my daughter (Rio) was born. I knew I didn’t want to go back to an office environment, however, I wanted to continue work, so in 1989, I started a secretarial service (Belinda’s Typing Service). I operated the business from my home where I performed all types of administrative work; document preparation, bookkeeping, and resumes. In 2000, I decided to close my home office and started working full-time for my first client, handling all their administrative and bookkeeping needs.
Since 2000, I have also served as the Executive Officer for the Midland Empire Home Builder’s Association. As EO, I am responsible for maintaining membership information, preparing monthly newsletters, emails, planning and organizing monthly board and membership meetings and events (i.e., Parade of Homes, golf tournaments, bowling tournaments, etc.).
In 2016, I joined the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP). After months of studying, I sat for and passed, the exam for Certified Administrative Professionals. I also joined, the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA), and the Global Alliance of Virtual Assistants (GAVA).
As you can see, I have a vast knowledge of administrative work and experience. I would love to work with you and help your business grow! So, if you are finding it hard to get everything done, let’s talk. I look forward to finding ways Virtual Belle can assist in the success of your business.